PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We carefully protect users' personal data in accordance with the legislation governing the protection of personal data ( EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act - ZVOP-1 ) and the privacy and cookie protection policy. We use the information provided only for purposes related to our business.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGER
The controller of personal data is the company Terme Lendava d.o.o., Tomšičeva ulica 2a, 9220 Lendava, Slovenia.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSOR
The controller may also cooperate with external service providers who process data exclusively on its behalf. This process serves the purpose of enabling reservations and payments for reservations, supporting analytical and marketing services, improving the service and user experience, etc. The controller and the processors of personal data have defined their mutual relations and obligations. Processors are not allowed to share personal data for their own, foreign purposes or to pass it on to third parties or to third countries. The controller may disclose personal data to law enforcement authorities and other government bodies if required by law or strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal offenses and fraud.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The types of personal information we collect include:
• User name, surname, e-mail address and country;
• credit card information (card type, card name, card number, expiration date);
• information on the guest's stay, including the date of arrival and departure, special requirements, preferences for services (including preferences for rooms, services or other services used);
• event information (name, surname, company, e-mail address, telephone, country, start and end time of the event, duration of the event, number of participants)
• data provided by the user in the survey questionnaire, including the user's IP address;
• e-mail address for notifications about promotions and special offers via e-news.
All information received will be used exclusively for communication regarding the provision of our services, for making and arranging online reservations, for providing customer support and for advertising activities within the law.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To ensure the protection of personal data, we carry out all necessary legal, organizational and appropriate logistical and technical procedures and measures. We prevent unauthorized persons from accessing personal data, premises, equipment and software where the data is stored. We provide an effective way to block, destroy, delete or anonymize personal data. We enable later determination of when individual personal data were used and entered into the database and who did so, for the period for which individual data are stored.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the applicable legislation governing the protection of personal data, the individual has the right to revoke the consent at any time, request access, correction, restriction of processing or deletion of personal data by notifying us in writing by mail to Terme Lendava doo, Tomšičeva ulica 2a, 9220 Lendava or via e-mail email@example.com. An individual may also file a complaint to the above address regarding the processing of his personal data. An individual may also lodge a complaint regarding the processing of his / her personal data directly with the competent supervisory authority, ie. To the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia.
ACTION IN CASE OF INFRINGEMENTS
In case of personal data breaches, we will immediately implement all internal and external measures (technical, organizational) to protect the rights and interests of the individual, we will inform each of those affected, and we will inform the competent supervisory authority in the Republic of Slovenia.
Cookies are small text files that websites use to make the user experience more effective. By law, cookies can be stored on your device in case they are absolutely necessary for the operation of the site. We need your permission for all other types of cookies. This site uses different types of cookies. Some are used at the request of foreign sites appearing on our site.
The following cookies are used to ensure the functioning of all functions of the website :
• The required cookies make the website useful as they provide basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website does not work properly without these cookies.
• Statistics tracking cookies are cookies that we need to track visits to the website in order to improve the user experience.
• Marketing cookies anonymously collect information about your website visits. The purpose is to display ads that are relevant and interesting to each user.
The required cookies make the website useful as they provide basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website does not work properly without these cookies.
Statistics tracking cookies
Statistics tracking cookies help website owners understand how visitors use the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track users through websites. The purpose is to display ads that are relevant and interesting to each user.
LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
This policy is published on the website www.wellnessresortlendava.com and is valid from 25 May 2018 onwards.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights guaranteed to you by this Statement, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Terme Lendava d.o.o.
Tomšičeva ulica 2a